As Android Apps and Games are enjoyed/played on PC (Windows-Mac) through Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, KOPlayer etc. Likewise, you can also play games of iOS with the help of iPadian App Player on Mac. Basically, iPadian allows you to enjoy the apps of the iPad. You will see the interface of the Emulator just like an iPad.
This marvelous and a wonderful App Player includes an App store where you will see features like Siri and iMessage. Here I will tell you Detailed Guide on Ipadian installation Process. Follow the steps given below in order to get mobile apps through iPadian.
How to Install Mobile Apps & Games using iPadian on PC:
- The first thing you need to do is to install the iPadian from its official website. (Download Link)
- After the complete downloading and installation process. You need to open the iPadian App Player on your PC Systems.
- Now use your mouse and Tap on App store.
- After this, you need to use the Seach bar and enter the name of the app/game which you want to install.
- If the app/game is available to download on the iPadian Store it will promote you to the install.
- Here you need to click on the installation button of the app/game to start the installation process.
- After the complete installation of the app/game, move towards the main page of the iPadian.
- Now click on the icon of the app/game and enjoy.
You can also Check;
BlueStacks: Detailed BlueStacks installation Process
I am the owner and co-founder of Tooldroid.com. At tooldroid.com, I am providing the best Android Apps, Software, and Tools. Here I tell you simple guides to install Android Apps and Tools for PC.