Andy is another Android Emulator which help you to play/use the Android Apps and Games on your PC Systems running Windows and Mac. Basically, this App Player makes a bridge between the Android Apps and your PC System and thus you will be able to enjoy the Apps/Games of Android OS on your PC.
If you are a lover of playing games then you know the addition of playing it on bigger PC screens. The good part about the Emulators is that you do not need to worry about the memory issue. In mobile, there is a limited space whereas in PC Systems you have larger of memory. So you can install unlimited Apps and Games.
Here I will tell you a Detailed Guide on Andy installation Process. Follow the steps given below in order to use/play Android apps and games on your PC (Windows and Mac) by using the Andy App-Player.
How to Install Mobile Apps & Games using Andy on PC:
- First of all, you need to Download Andy on Windows and Mac OS. (Download Link)
- After the setup is download on PC. Run the setup and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- Now go to the desktop of the PC and launch the newly installed Andy OS.
- Here you can select your desired language and set up the Andy OS by following the instructions.
- After this, you will see the icon of the Google Play Store.
- Using Andy OS open the Google Play Store and add your Google Account in order to use its services.
- Now you are good to go. Enter the name of the desired app/game on the top search bar as you do it on your mobile.
- After installing your favorite app, it will appear on all apps or home screen of the Andy OS.
- Click on the icon of the app/game and start playing/using it on PC through Andy.
You can also Check;
BlueStacks: Detailed BlueStacks installation Process
I am the owner and co-founder of Tooldroid.com. At tooldroid.com, I am providing the best Android Apps, Software, and Tools. Here I tell you simple guides to install Android Apps and Tools for PC.