IP Webcam is a video surveillance app available for all Smartphones. IP Webcam is one of the best and a staggering app which can easily be installed on OS like Android, iOS, Android, Symbian, and Windows, etc. But one thing I tell you that no specific version is released for IP Webcam for PC, but if you are looking for a way or a guide to using it on PC then you will get what you are looking for. Here I will tell you how to download and install IP Webcam for PC. IP Webcam is an amazing app to use which is developed by the well-known developers of the Pavel Khlebovich. Let me tell you something about the IP Webcam before we move towards it downloading process on PC Systems.
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin
• Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Extensive baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
How to download and Install IP Webcam for PC: (Guide)
To installation method of this application is very simple and easy. The first thing you need to do is download the emulators on Windows and Mac to use the app. Emulators description and download process are given below. But remember one thing that Andy & BlueStacks is for Windows and iPadian is for Mac.
Download Links for Emulators:
To get the prior knowledge about the installation of these emulators you can visit the links given below:
- Once you get your favorite emulator on PC, Open it.
- Now here you need to search IP Webcam by using the top search bar as you do in the Android Mobile Play Store.
- After searching and finding your favorite app. You can now download and install it on your PC.
- That’s all; now you can enjoy IP Webcam on PC.
Download links to IP Webcam for PC:
Play Store: IP Webcam on Google Play Store
App Store: IP Webcam on iOS App Store
Stay tuned for more new games and apps for PC guides at Tool Droid. If you any queries please let us know in the comment section.