DailyRoads Voyager is a video surveillance app available for all Smartphones. DailyRoads Voyager is one of the best and a staggering app which can easily be installed on OS like Android, iOS, Android, Symbian, and Windows, etc. But one thing I tell you that no specific version is released for DailyRoads Voyager for PC, but if you are looking for a way or a guide to using it on PC then you will get what you are looking for. Here I will tell you how to download and install DailyRoads Voyager for PC. DailyRoads Voyager is an amazing app to use which is developed by the well-known developers of the DailyRoads. Let me tell you something about the DailyRoads Voyager before we move towards it downloading process on PC Systems.
Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
– Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
– User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
– One-touch video protection allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
– Auto-protect video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
– Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
– Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
– Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
– Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
– Automatically determine street address of protected videos/photos
– Display videos/photos location on a map
– Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
– Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
– Overheating protection
– GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
– Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
– Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
– Add title/description/bookmark to files
– Upload files to DailyRoads.com
How to download and Install DailyRoads Voyager for PC: (Guide)
To installation method of this application is very simple and easy. The first thing you need to do is download the emulators on Windows and Mac to use the app. Emulators description and download process are given below. But remember one thing that Andy & BlueStacks is for Windows and iPadian is for Mac.
Download Links for Emulators:
To get the prior knowledge about the installation of these emulators you can visit the links given below:
- Once you get your favorite emulator on PC, Open it.
- Now here you need to search DailyRoads Voyager by using the top search bar as you do in the Android Mobile Play Store.
- After searching and finding your favorite app. You can now download and install it on your PC.
- That’s all; now you can enjoy DailyRoads Voyager on PC.
Download links to DailyRoads Voyager for PC:
Play Store: DailyRoads Voyager on Google Play Store
App Store: DailyRoads Voyager on iOS App Store
Stay tuned for more new games and apps for PC guides at Tool Droid. If you any queries please let us know in the comment section.