BlueStacks is an Android Emulator which works as an Android Operating System for Windows and Mac Systems. Basically this application act as a bridge between Android and Windows/Mac devices and in result you will be able to get your favorite Android Apps and Games on your PC Systems running Windows and Mac. If you are a lover of using apps and play games then you know the importance of using it on bigger PC screens. Especially game lovers enjoy the gameplay more and more in the bigger PC screens. Here i will tell you a Detailed Guide on BlueStacks installation Process. Follow the steps given below in order to enjoy Android apps and games on your PC (Windows and Mac) by using the BlueStacks App-Player.
How to Install Mobile Apps & Games using Bluestacks on PC:
- The first thing you need to do is to install Bluestacks App Player from its official website. The good part is that it is available for both Windows and Mac. (Download Link)
- While installing the BlueStacks App player, make sure that the option of “App store access” is checked.
- After it properly gets installed on your PC. At the first time, it may take some time to start (Note: It requires At least 2 GB of RAM to run the apps smoothly.)
- Using the top search bar of the BlueStacks, Search for your required app. Enter the name of the app. If you do not see any results from BlueStacks sever, you can check it on Google Play Store by opening/clicking on the option of “Search Play for AppName”.
- If you choose Play Store then you need to enter your Google Account details in order to enable and get the access to the store.
- After this, you will see a list of the search results. Click on the desired app which you want to install on PC.
- After this, you need to click on the install button. just like you download it on your Android device.
- After the complete installation, you can open your Favorite app/game by going to the main menu.
- That’s it Enjoy. Now you have successfully installed your favorite Android Apps/Games through BlueStacks Emulator.